« Our business is to make sure that you run yours successfully. »
This has always been the guiding principle that is at the core of how we conduct our business. To this day, this principle remains intact. We created Vanilia Events in 2009 by assembling a team of people with diverse professional backgrounds, each one of them dedicated to the profession of event management – project managers, Côte d’Azur, États-Unis, Monaco, the turners, technicians, artists.
In addition, we have developed a loyal network of reliable and experienced suppliers and providers who share our vision. Vanilia Events is best positioned to provide you a full scope of services and be your single point of contact from the conception to the implementation of your event. We are much more than a simple provider; we are your true partner. For us, this is one of the keys to the success of your events. Establishing a relation of trust with you leads to a fulsome understanding of your needs, better responsiveness and better service all around.
As business event designers and planners, we create the ideal conditions so you can focus on your job and your business, whether you are organizing a seminar, a team building , an incentive, the launch of a new product or any other type of events for your customers.
Bring us your projects and enjoy your event!
Julien Cizeron – Director
Based in Antibes and in Lyon, Vanilia Events designs and conducts the organisation of corporate events – incentive, team building, launch of new products, seminars, customer events with tailor made solutions.
From project design to implementation, from dinning to accommodation services, from transportation logistics to audio and video, from the concierge to the security detail, we deliver each step of the way.
Experts of the French Riviera and Lyon region (Lyon’s ambassador ONLYLYON), we work for French and foreign companies in Paris and all around the world.
vanilia events in a snapshot :
- 2 offices: in PACA and Rhône-Alpes regions
- Projects in France and abroad
- Equipment and technical team dedicated to scenography, lighting and sound
- Design of the technical plans for the events
- A network of over 2000 French and overseas trusted suppliers
- Site inspection with the customer before the event (hotel, restaurant, setting, activities, etc.)
why work with us
- Depth of experience and expertise of the management team
- Single point of contact for all your needs
- On-site presence, follow-up and proximity
- Trustworthy and experienced international partners
- “GIE ATOUT FRANCE” subscriber
- Proven professionalism
- Events covered by insurance
- Multilingual interlocutors
For more information : www.atout-france.fr
Club partenaire Nice • Antibes • Juan-les-Pins
They trust us
Vinci Autoroute, Banijay Production, INRA, Chanel BTP, Siemens, Art Logis,
Marc Dorcel Production, Groupe Master Food…